I offer one to one antenatal sessions with your birth partner (or without depending on what works for you). We can explore a wide variety of topics depending on what you both would like. Some examples of topics are listed below:
- the physiology of birth,
- birth positions
- tools for coping with labour
- breathing techniques
- demonstrations of massage and acupressure techniques for pregnancy and birth.
- addressing questions, fears or issues surrounding pregnancy, birth and baby
- exploring and processing previous birth experiences.
- exploring ways to understand and navigate the health system
- using birth art to explore any concerns you might have.
- breastfeeding preparation advice
I am a trained birth-educator and I can help you to access up-to-date research so that you feel fully informed and able to make the choices that are right for you. I also have a library of books and resources which you are welcome to borrow.
“I really appreciated this one to one time and I felt Caroline really tuned in to what we particularly needed – she answered questions, showed us some really useful techniques and gave me lots of tools to use during the labour. I felt much more confident after this session.” (W.R Edinburgh)